Graphite electrode products are widely used, following the Graphite Electrode supplier China will share with you.
1. As refractory material: graphite electrode with high temperature resistance, high strength properties, in the metallurgical industry, the main crucible, commonly used in steelmaking graphite ingot protectant, lining of metallurgical furnace.
2. As conductive material: used in electrical industry as electrode, brush, carbon rod, carbon tube, positive pole of mercury inverter, graphite washer, telephone parts, coating of TV picture tube, etc.
3. As wear-resisting lubricating material: Graphite Electrode for sale China is often used as lubricant in the mechanical industry. Lubricating oil often can not be used at high speed, high temperature, high pressure conditions, and graphite wear-resistant materials can be in the temperature of 200~2000 ℃ at a high sliding speed, without the use of lubricating oil. Many equipment for conveying corrosive medium are made of graphite material, such as piston cup, sealing ring and bearing. Graphite emulsion is also a good lubricant for many metal processing (wire drawing, tube drawing).
4. Graphite has good chemical stability. After special processing of graphite, corrosion resistance, good thermal conductivity, low permeability characteristics, a large number of heat exchangers, reaction tank, condensers, combustion tower, absorption tower, cooler, heater, filter, pump equipment. Widely used in petrochemical industry, hydrometallurgy, acid and alkali production, synthetic fiber, papermaking and other industrial sectors, can save a lot of metal materials.
5. For casting, aluminum casting, molding and high temperature metallurgical materials: due to the small thermal expansion coefficient of graphite, and ability to the change of thermal shock, can be used as glass mold, after using graphite black metal casting dimension precision, smooth surface high yield, without processing or slightly processing can use, thus saving a large amount of metal. Production of cemented carbide and other powder metallurgy processes, usually made of graphite materials for pressing and sintering porcelain boats. Crystal growth crucible, area refining container, bracket fixture, induction heater and so on are all made of high purity graphite. In addition, graphite can also be used for vacuum smelting of UHP grade Graphite Electrode heat insulation board and base, high temperature resistance furnace tube, bar, plate, lattice and other components.
6. For the atomic energy industry and national defense industry: graphite has a good neutron moderator used in atomic reactors, uranium - graphite reactor is currently used in a more widely used atomic reactor. As the decelerating material in the power reactor, it should have the characteristics of high melting point, stability and corrosion resistance. Graphite can fully meet the above requirements. Graphite, used in atomic reactors, requires a high purity, with impurities no more than a few dozen PPM. In particular, the boron content should be less than 0.5PPM. Graphite is also used in the defense industry to make nozzles for solid-fuel rockets, nose cones for missiles, parts for space navigation equipment, heat insulation and radiation protection.