The only official English website: www.hq-carbon.com，Our company has not authorized other companies or individuals to act on our behalf.
Please take precautions to avoid being deceived.
Characteristics of graphite crucible Graphite crucible has good thermal conductivity and high temperature resistance. During high temperature use, the coefficient of thermal expansion is small, and it has certain strain resistance to rapid heat and rapid cooling. Corrosion resistance graphite crucible has strong corrosion resistance to acid and alkaline solution and has excellent chemical stability. Because of its excellent performance, graphite crucible is widely used in the metallurgy, foundry, machinery, chemical and other industrial sectors for the smelting of alloy tool steel and the smelting of non-ferrous metals and their alloys. And has a good technical and economic effect.
Graphite crucible has the following characteristics:
1. The high density of graphite crucible makes the crucible have the best thermal conductivity, and its thermal conductivity is obviously superior to other imported crucibles;
2. The graphite crucible has a special glaze layer and a dense molding material, which greatly improves the corrosion resistance of the product and prolongs its service life;
3. The graphite components in the graphite crucible are all made of natural graphite, and the thermal conductivity is very good. The custom graphite crucible cannot be placed on a cold metal table immediately after heating to prevent it from rupturing due to rapid cooling. A wide variety of alloys are best suited for the melting of alloys. To change the type of alloy, you only need to exchange graphite crucibles. When other melting methods are melted in a reverberatory furnace and a non-tank induction furnace, it is suitable for a large amount of melting of a single alloy. If the type of the molten alloy is changed, metal contamination may occur if the refractory material of the liner is not replaced.
Graphite crucible performance USES:
The graphite crucible used for fire heating is mainly used for smelting copper, aluminum, alloy and other nonferrous metals. The characteristics of graphite crucible itself are numerous, we will simply list one or two for you.
Low energy consumption, due to reasonable design of graphite crucible, advanced structure, new materials, tested energy consumption is lower than the same type of furnace energy consumption.
Less pollution, because can use natural gas or liquefied gas and other clean energy as fuel, less pollution.
Resistance furnace high purity graphite crucible is mainly used for gold, silver, rare metals smelting. Ceramic crucible is mainly used for laboratory and platinum, gold, rare metals smelting. Can the graphite crucible work under the condition of air at a high temperature of 2000 degrees, will it decompose and oxidize violently? Will the molten metal be carburized? Above all, carburizing is deadly. Below general circumstance, can achieve 2000 degrees in air, but can oxidize quickly, problem of metallic cementation exists for certain, there is the kind of coating that prevents cementation technically on market now, the effect hears to return pretty good.
Maintenance of graphite crucible:
1, Graphite crucible strictly prevent moisture, storage must be placed in a dry place or wood shelf.
2, Handling handle gently, do not fall shock.
3. Before use, it shall be heated by drying equipment or furnace, and the temperature shall be raised to 500℃.
4. The crucible should be placed below the surface of the furnace mouth to prevent the top of the crucible from being worn by the furnace cover.
5. According to the melting amount of crucible, too much material should not be added to prevent tightening crucible.
6, Out of the oven and crucible clamps to conform to the shape of the crucible, clamping this middle to prevent force damage crucible.
7, Pull out the crucible wall slag and coke should be tapped to prevent damage to the crucible.
8. Proper distance should be kept between the crucible and the furnace wall, and the crucible should be placed in the middle of the furnace.
9. Proper amount of combustibility and additives will reduce the service life of crucible.
10. During operation, turn the crucible once a week to extend its service life.
11, prevent strong corrosion flame direct spray crucible side and bottom lead.